We have been looking at our entry and exit procedures and would like to emphasise a few points to everyone. The measures we are taking are designed to promote social distancing and keep everyone safe. You may well be aware that cases of Covid-19 in our part of the city are on the rise so it is vital that we all play our part. Therefore, please take note of the following:
1. Stick closely to your child's given time to arrive and leave. As an example, Class 5M has an arrival time of between 8:40-8:50am. Parents should only bring their child on to the site between those times. Once their child has joined their line, parents should leave the site immediately via the one way system. Please do not hang around to see the class go in (unless you have another child going in at a later time.)
5M has an exit time of 3:20pm. Parents should do their best to enter the site as close as possible to that time. They should not arrive 5 or 10 mins early and wait on the site. If you are early, we ask that you wait outside the site, socially distanced from others.
2. Picking up arrangements. We will, from today, ask parents to come on to the playground in certain areas when it is time for their child's class to come out. This is in order for us to ease the congestion on the car park area. Year 6 parents can enter the playground via the small gate next to the vehicle gate and wait around the area with the sun shades.
Year 4 and 5 parents will be guided to separate areas of the rest to the playground.
Again, it is vital that parents stick to the given times for their child to exit.
3. Arrangements for picking up Year 3 have not changed.
4. Parents may wear masks if they wish to.
5. A final reminder to leave the site as soon as you have collected your child(ren). Please do not gather to chat with other parents.
Thank you all for your cooperation with this. We want to do our best to stop the spread.